Graphic Era (Deemed to be University), Dehradun, is one of the fastest growing institution of professional learning; with a sprawling campus spread over 30 acres of serene and salubrious expanse in the Dehradun valley, in the Himalayan foothills. Located near the cantonment area, in calm and picturesque surroundings, along Rajaji National Park, with a backdrop of Shivalik hills, the university offers an amicable atmosphere and ambience suited to academic pursuits. Graphic Era, a continuum of Graphic Era Institute of Technology, founded in 1998, has now over 8000 students, over 400 dedicated faculty members and more than 300 support staff for the smooth conduct of academic and allied activities. The University offers more than 45 programmes spread across the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Faculty of Management Studies, Faculty of Computer Applications, Faculty of Allied Sciences, and Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Graphic Era (Deemed to be University) has been conferred All- India NIRF Rank 75 in the Engineering Category, thus being accorded as the highest-ranked Engineering University in Uttarakhand, after IIT Roorkee, 64 in management category, and rank 98 in the University category, in the MHRD NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) Rankings in 2021. In 2015 Graphic Era University was accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A ‘. In 2022 Graphic Era University is accredited with NAAC Grade ‘A+’. Graphic Era University stands proud as the only university in Uttarakhand recognized as one among the top 100 Universities of the country, as an abode of learning and excellence, surpassing all parameters of assessment like teaching, learning, research, graduation outcome, outreach, industrial presence and more for Indian Institutions of higher education. The University has also been graded “Diamond” in the University category by QS I-GAUGE. Also, it has been awarded E — LEAD Certificate (E-Learning Excellence for Academic Digitization) by QS — IOGAUGE that certifies the technical competence to provide effective online learning including assessment. University has acquired transnational dimensions through student exchange and knowledge sharing programs with many foreign universities and has been acclaimed and honored at international forums for its brilliance in upholding the highest standards of education.
Vision and Mission
Electrical Engineering Department
To produce globally effective, socially responsible, innovative Electrical Engineers of high quality and ethics, who can contribute to the needs of the society in diverse fields through professional competence, research ability, and leadership.
• Equip students with requisite technical knowledge and skills, to motivate for meaningful learning, useful to the societal needs.
• Produce electrical engineers with strong base, clear thoughts, strong theoretical/analytical foundation, and articulation needed to generate quality professionals in diverse societal and industrial applications.
• Establish adequate laboratory facilities for oriented research.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- • To train students in such a manner that they have sound fundamental knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- • To prepare students as professionals ready to take up diverse problems in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- • While inculcating ability of the lifelong learning, develop students in a manner that they can work individually and also collectively as a team to address engineering problems.
- • To develop a good human resource ready to serve the society with sound technical knowledge.
Vision and Mission
Computer Science and Engineering Department
To impart quality education for producing highly talented globally recognizable technocrats and entrepreneurs with sound ethics, latest knowledge, and innovative ideas in Computer Science and Engineering to meet industrial needs and societal expectations.
• To impart high standard value-based technical education in all aspects of Computer Science and Engineering through the state of the art infrastructure and innovative approach.
- • To produce ethical, motivated, and skilled engineers through theoretical knowledge and practical applications.
- • To impart the ability for tackling simple to complex problems individually as well as in a team..
- • To develop globally competent engineers with strong foundations, capable of “out of the box” thinking so as to adapt to the rapidly changing scenarios requiring socially conscious green computing solutions.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- • To produce students employable towards building a successful career based on sound understanding of theoretical and applied aspects as well as methodology to solve multidisciplinary real life problems.
- • To produce professional graduates ready to work with a sense of responsibility, ethics and enabling them to work efficiently individually and also as a team.
- • To impart the competency in students so that they are able to pursue higher studies and research in areas of engineering and other professionally related fields.
- • To inculcate ability to adapt to the changing technology through continuous
get involved in our business community
980+ have registered to join our business conference.
what they say
Cum luna manducare, omnes historiaes magicae fortis, brevis lanistaes. Eheu, nobilis agripeta! Teres, pius animaliss foris imperium de.
This is due to their excellent service, competitive pricing and customer support. It’s throughly refresing to get such a personal touch.